White Sauce Pasta Recipe
Pasta is a traditional Italian dish, which has gained popularity worldwide. It is also one of the most delicious and most accessible food dishes. Every country in the world has its unique variety of pasta. There are inexpensive variations of pasta as well as expensive products. There are different ways in which pasta can be cooked. Some of the most common ways of cooking pasta include sauces.
Some people like to eat pasta with red sauce, green sauce, or white sauce. We have chosen the white pasta recipe, which is the perfect meal. White Pasta Sauce is also one of the most preferred dishes to make.
Chefs at home can cook the yummiest pasta with flour, milk, butter, and other spices. All of these ingredients are mostly available, which makes it an ideal recipe for every home.
Ingredients for White Sauce Pasta
- Penne pasta ( or any pasta ) 1 cup
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- water to boil pasta 4 cup
For white sauce pasta
- Oregano 1/3 teaspoon
- olive oil 1/3 teaspoon
- black pepper powder crushed 1/4 teaspoon
- chopped garlic 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt as required or per taste
For white sauce
- Butter 100 Gm
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida) 100 Gm
- Onion 1 Medium Size
- Cloves 3 – 4
- Milk 1000 Ml
- Bay Leaves 1 – 2
- Nut Meg Powder Small Pinch
To garnish the pasta
- Chopped Parsley 1/3 Teaspoon
- Black Olive 1
- Grated Parmesan Cheese 1/2 Teaspoon
Directions for Making White Sauce Pasta Recipe
- First of all, you should take a medium-large vessel, fill it with 04 cups of water and add salt as per taste. A small pinch of salt is enough.
- When the water starts boiling, the chef should add the pasta to it and cook the pasta 6-7 times. The texture of pasta should be al-dente.
- Then, strain the pasta and let it cool down under running water.
- Pour oil into the pasta so that it does not stick together.
For White Pasta Cause:
- For making a standard white pasta sauce, consider the ratio 1: 1: 10 for butter, flour, and milk.
- Then, heat a pan and melt the 100gm butter on a slow flame. Slowly add 100 gm flour and keep stirring it continuously for 01 minutes. Try not to overcook the floor.
- Next, prepare the studded onion with pierced cloves and heat the 01-liter milk in a pod. When the milk starts boiling, turn off the flame.
- Now, it is the perfect time to add the roux into milk. Then, stir the mixture continuously with a great whisk.
For White Sauce Pasta
- Add all the spices of white sauce pasta into the pan with garlic and oil. Stir them for a few minutes.
- Now, add the white sauce and pasta to it.
Bottom Line: Serving the White Sauce Pasta
Serve the pasta on a plate by topping it with parmesan cheese, olives and sprinkle basil leaves.