Spaghetti with Oyster Sauce
Spaghetti is solid, cylindrical, thin, and long noodle pasta. This is a staple food of many traditional Italian cuisines. Spaghetti is also made of water and milled wheat, which has vitamins and minerals. The main Italian spaghetti consists of the durum wheat semolina.
There are variants of spaghetti available in the market. Depending on your diet requirements, you can choose spaghetti that fits you well. Spaghetti is one of the most famous dishes in the world.
Ingredients for Cooking of Spaghetti
We have divided spaghetti into several parts, which are suitable for different cooking sections of spaghetti. They are below:
Ingredients for Cooking Spaghetti
- Dipitt tomato sauce 29- ounce can
- Beef broth 15 ounces
- Whole cloves 5-7
- Oregano 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound dried spaghetti noodles
- bay leaves 2
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- onion chopped 1 yellow
- celery chopped 4 stalks
- Minced or pressed 4 garlic cloves
- Basil 1 teaspoon
- grated Parmesan cheese
- can tomato paste 1 6- ounce
- ground beef 1 pound 85% lean
- diced tomatoes 1 29- ounce can
- Sliced mushrooms 2 7- ounce cans
Ingredients for Sauce
- 18 ml oyster sauce
- 2 tsp. canola oil
Direction for Cooking Spaghetti with Oyster Sauce
- In a large pot with a heavy bottom, add the ground beef while the stove is giving medium-high heat. Then, chefs should stir and cook the beef for 4-7 minutes. Afterward, stir the beef in the pot on and off so that beef gets cooked evenly. The chef should drain the fat and allow the beef to cook fully.
- After cooking beef fully, add the chopped onion, garlic, and celery to the pot. Cook the batch until vegetables get softened. Then, take 5-7 minutes to cook the vegetables.
- Now, it is time to add other ingredients to the pan stir finely, and boil all the ingredients in the pan. In the beginning, the heat should be high. As the water boil, reduce the heat to simmering. Cover the pan with a lid and allow the beef to get cooked for three hours. You should stir the batch on and off.
- When other ingredients are ready, boil the spaghetti in salted and oily water. Drain the spaghetti.
- It is time to prepare the oyster sauce for mixing with spaghetti. Add canola oil in the pan and 18 ml oyster sauce.
- Pour the sauce into the large pot and mix the spaghetti.
Note: Make sure to make a large batch of sauce so that it covers all spaghetti well.
Spaghetti with tomato sauce and other regular sauces does not excite kids at all. If you want your kid to finish the food, make spaghetti with oyster sauce. You kid will lick his fingers.