Fish Burger Recipe
Had you ever visited an elegant café, which offers fish finger burgers? Would you not be tempted by it? Though you might be surprised how a fish burger recipe is possible, it is the most convenient dish to make at home. The crispiness of fish with bread, mayonnaise, and ketchup is the most excellent thing ever.
You do not have to go to any finest fish burger restaurant to enjoy the heavenly dish. But you can easily make this at home. I love a great yet simple dish finger burger at home as well. When I make a fish burger at home, it looks like a small treat for my family members.
Ingredients for Fish Burger Recipe
- 4 small fillets of white fish – (I used haddock) weighing approx 350g (12.3oz) altogether
- plain (all-purpose) flour 50 g
- lightly beaten 2 eggs
- breadcrumbs 150 g
- salt and pepper 1 pinch or as required
- paprika ½ tsp
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- toasted brioche rolls 2 tbsp
- lettuce leaves 8
Directions for Cooking Fish Burger Recipe
- First of all, preheat the oven to 190/375F.
- Then, the chef should start making the lemon garlic mayo sauce by mixing and stirring together all ingredients. Try to fetch all the ingredients as every ingredient has a particular taste.
- Afterward, the chef should fill the deep-fat p-pan with vegetable oil and heat. This is essential for cooking great skinny fries. Chefs can use the julienne potatoes and soak them in water. Then, put the julienne potatoes on a kitchen roll and remove all the excess water.
- Try to put all the flour, breadcrumbs, and beaten egg on three large plates. Afterward, mix the salt and pepper onto the flour and add the paprika powder in breadcrumbs. Afterward, pour all fish pieces in the flour and egg and then breadcrumbs. Do not forget to shake off the excess batter and coating as you continue the process.
- Next, heat the oil in a deep-fat frying pan. Fry each piece of fish on medium heat for three minutes on every side. Fry the dish pieces until they turn golden and crispy.
- After frying fish for 01 minutes on each side, finish the cooking in the oven for 05 minutes.
- Simultaneously, deep-fry the skinny fries for 08-10 minutes.
- Be careful while frying the fish and skinny fries.
- In the end, place the lettuce, fish, and some lemon mayo garlic in the burger. Top the trio with a bun, and serve the fish burger with a cold juice drink.
This can be the most impressive and tastiest burger you will make at home.