Alfredo Pasta Recipe
Alfredo is creamy pasta, which consists of a sauce made from Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and butter. There are multiple adaptations and alternative recipes of the Alfredo Pasta. Chefs cook the Alfredo Pasta recipe in a single session and eat it at the same time. Alfredo is a special recipe that can be utilized for coating fettuccine or other ingredients such as broccoli.
In this blog post, we are sharing an authentic Alfredo Pasta and Golden Chicken Crispy recipe. This dish would make for an amazing dinner recipe that makes an amazing Thursday night feel special.
Ingredients for the Alfredo Golden Chicken Past Recipe
- Chicken Breast 680g and cubes – 1 ½
- Half teaspoon of dried oregano
- Butter 2 tablespoon
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half Teaspoon dried basil
- Half teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley ¼ oz. fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese ¼ cup
- Penne pasta 16 oz. (455 g) – cooked
Ingredients for the Sauce of Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 02 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk(480 mL)
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese(55 g)
- ½ teaspoon salt
Preparation Time of the Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- First of all, chefs should add water, salt, and spoon oil to a pan. Bring water to a boil, add the pasta and boil it for ten minutes. Then, drain the water and keep it aside.
- You should heat up the melted butter on medium heat. Then, slowly add the chicken breast to the melted butter.
- Next, add the basil, oregano, pepper, and salt in the sliced and cubed chicken breast pieces in the pan. You must cook the recipes for 8 to 10 minutes or unless the chicken gets fully cooked in the pan. Once the chicken is fully cooked, set aside the chicken and keep it on the island.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, add butter and garlic to the pan. Cook the garlic unless it softens in the pan.
- Stir the butter and garlic with flour. Keep stirring the mixture unless it gets incorporated. Afterward, let the flour rest and stir it completely.
- Afterward, add milk to the pan, stir the mixture and cook it for a few minutes. Then, incorporate the sauce in the Alfredo Pasta Recipe unless it thickens fully.
- Now, pour the sauce on the pasta as well as add the chicken to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well.
- If you are a cheese lover, add the parmesan and parsley extra. Mix the ingredients well.
- Enjoy the most delicious Alfredo Pasta Recipe.
Alfredo Pasta is the main meal recipe, which is perfect for dinner. You can serve orange juice or any other drink to gulp down the Alfredo Pasta.