• To ensure production plan compliance, balance daily workloads and staff accordingly to maximize machine and labor utilization.
• Coordinate with Planning and Material Management to ensure on-time availability of RM/PM from respective sections to have SMART Operations.
• Preparing Production requirements of sauces and mayo and issuing RM requirements of monthly targets to respective departments.
• Preparation of Critical Reports regarding plan compliance, monthly local & export targets & yield reports
• Document NPD (New Product Development) inventories and monitor its production analysis & yield report. Also, give requirement of short material.
• Improve / Standardize existing production processes by creating & implementing SOP in the wet range.
• Implementation of targets of 100% compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices to improve product quality
• Ensure accurate production data collection for critical reports such as plan compliance, monthly targets & yield reports, etc.
• Follow-up on Quality Audit findings for removal of any Non-Compliance if any
• Ensure HSE compliance, report any incident that takes place & Spot hazardous working conditions.
Ensure all members of the manufacturing team are aware of safety policies, practices, and necessary procedures to provide a safe workplace for the employees at the Plants.
• Environment, Health, and Safety excellence in his areas of responsibility including the safety of contractor’s workforce employed at plants.
• Minimum qualification of a Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Food Sciences Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a reputed institute.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience required in production in any medium to large industry. FMCG experience preferred